cheryl francisca
23 nov 88’
<3 ly, God, family, thesexies, asher my keys, singing yea!
Monday, February 28, 2005, Monday, February 28, 2005
CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT I ACTUALLY MANAGED TO LIVE THROUGH THIS DAY UNTIL NOW?.. well i'm not sure how i did it. but YES! i'm alive and damn well kicking asses.
Firstly, i'm so happy that i didn't do AS BADLY AS I THINK I WOULD. And well, i'm damn right happy for that. I thought I was never going to make it back to any junior college at the rate i was studying back then. But thanks to God (My beloved father), myself (mwahaha but it's true.. ), and everyone who have been helping me on the way, I PULLED THROUGH. My teachers were rather surprised, cause they all expected dear ole' cheryl to do very badly. But well, miracles DO happen, don't they? i'm living-proof.
Pretty sad about my class, cause some of them aren't coming back to school anymore. I do miss them actually, much to the utter amusement of myself. Yes, i miss them. :( why can't they come back at least for one more day so i can take pictures with them just one last time?
Ah wells, at least there's saliva man to think about, above all the happiness or sadness of this wonderfully crazy day. I get to meet my friends!!! all of them!! SN, i really miss everyone there. But then i guess there's a time for all of us to move on.. to get going on to something newer and stronger. i guess i'll be staying in cj.. Which isn't bad at all trust me. ah wells.. gonna load up photos soon..
loves..
you all.. I'LL BE BACK! :)