Sunday, May 15, 2005, Sunday, May 15, 2005
Twenty-four oceans
Twenty-four skies
Twenty-four failures
And twenty-four tries
Twenty-four finds me In twenty-fourth place
With twenty-four drop outs
At the end of the day
Life is not what I thought it was
Twenty-four hours ago
Still I'm singing 'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'
And I'm not who I thought I was
Twenty-four hours ago
Still I'm singing 'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'
There's twenty-four reasons To admit that I'm wrong
With all my excuses Still twenty-four strong
See, I'm not copping out
Not copping out Not copping out
When you're raising the dead in me
Oh, oh I am the second man
Oh, oh I am the second man now
Oh, I am the second man now And you're raising these... Twenty-four voices
With twenty-four hearts
All of my symphonies
In twenty-four parts
But I want to be one today
Centered and true
I'm singing
'Spirit take me up in arms with You'You're raising the dead in me
Oh, oh I am the second man Oh, oh I am the second man now
Oh I am the second man now And you're raising the dead in me
Yeah I wanna see miracles To see the world change
Wrestled the angel for more than a name
For more than a feeling
For more than a cause
I'm singing 'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'And you're raising the dead in me
Twenty-four oceans
With twenty-four hearts
All of my symphonies
With twenty-four parts
Life is not what I thought it was
Twenty-four hours ago
Still I'm singing 'Spirit, take me up in arms with You'I'm not copping out
Not copping out
[switchfoot- 24]
Went with Ali to Renny's College Day yesterday and yea she just reminded me that we always are tagging along other people's outings like the last time we tagged along with sam's outing too. Weird huh? seems like we both never did have a life.
Guess things got kind of screwed up when it rained real bad last night and we were all stuck at MACs at KAP.
Im finally getting scared for my studies I must admit, all the slacking away
definitely has got to go. Mid years is coming, it's really coming and i'm still playing.
lifes like that when you're in jc i guess. life or no life, you decide for yoursef. gotta study. more tests coming along the way.
assignments piled up like heaps of mt everest. one does really wonder if all these will really help you get your grades. xP
just realised how much i've been missing my friends. Met Cheryl Sim and Cherie yesterdat at NJ. Was really happy to see 'em
but i guess the place got me thinking about why i ended up in where i am today.
i did have a choice. but was it the right one? sometimes i still wonder. i really don't know.
hmm. so many things on my mind now. how can i find time to back to sfx? i really SO SO want to.How can i find time to spend with my familt?
how can i find time to spend more time with my grandfather esp,
how can i find time to meet up with old friends?
how can i find time for myself?
the list just doesn't end anymore.. haha. it never will anyway.
sometimes i have so many dreams about cjchoir, about where we'd stand and end up one day.
but then sometimes everything seems to be just a mere wishful thinking on my part.
it's like.. we don't get enough support from the school or maybe it's just..
i don't know.we just can't improve if we don't go out there and have enough exposure from other choirs.
other aspects of music, competitions, concerts etc.
maybe it's too wild the way i'm thinking. oh wells. :)
shan't think too much. going for voice lesson.. whoo..