Tuesday, May 31, 2005, Tuesday, May 31, 2005
forgive the previous post, I guess I'm feeling
much already :) but last night was a wee bit terrible. but i guess it's over now.

yay! i'm
finally not going to be bored alone at home drifting in and out of sleep. finally got someone to go out to study with, and someone to go swimming with. Guess it's only just mere 2 days of outing but i'm happy enough. :D
packed my stuff, filed all the notes, excavated all my notes for study, lazing around again. so much for productivity today. keep falling asleep the moment i open my book to study. dust-man's definitely doing his job well.. but i gotta fight him
somehow. maybe just NOT yet.
how come
no one seems to be panicking as much I am over mid-years? and the funny thing is that, I DON'T DO ANYTHING about it,
or rather i just haven't started YET. just YET.
oh wells// wonder what you're doing these past few days.
and i have a feelin it's gonna carry through the entire hols. FRIENDS!!! MISS YOU ALL! yeap, that's all for today I guess. sheesh i'm so so random :D