Friday, May 27, 2005, Friday, May 27, 2005
so it's finally here, the day she's going to be gone. we (three) battled it all out, and finished everything we had to do for her in just a mere 2 days!! and i'm so glad we made it, rushing just to get everything done. but i do hope it's enough and most importantly, she'll get to bring it over with her.. i really pray so.
and i have pre-leaderships training camp tmr. heard from some people it's going to be a
5 hour physical training. help me someone..
and yes, the GP paper's finally done. ONE PAPER DOWN FOR MID-YEARS! happy as I am, I can forsee that i'm going to be so extra busy now that june holidays have officially kicked off.
I'm so tired of everything. Wonder why the whole world is having relationship problems. And sometimes I wish I could say something a little more to help them but I guess I just get stumped every other time situations like these face me. pray, God will hear your pleas and he'll help you.. at least he'll listen, i promise.

dun give up fellas. treasure and make full use of who you have and what you have now. [look at the girl in the pic!!] yes, dun give up.
yeaa guess i'm a tad tired already. BUSHED frm the week's events. will go get myself a gdnight's rest. see you then!! :) take cares to one and all..
drats and there's 4 more days of extra lessons. sigh* im falling ill too. need to look for my Vitamin C now..