Thursday, May 05, 2005, Thursday, May 05, 2005
Yep, SYF just ended yesterday. To start off, I really must congratulate AJC choir for their tremendous effort, which earned them a GOLD with honours. I'm so proud of them, so happy for them :)
then there's the part about how well CJ fared..
Heys CJC choir, i'm very happy that we all managed to pull it through. We all did our best, we took on the challenge and stepped out of our comfort zone to try hard, to BELIEVE just even for a moment. Even though we didn't get what we wanted, but it's the process that really matters. For me, it was really comforting and happy to see everyone regardless of age all vying for that GOLD we wanted. We tried, we've been there and done that. Even Ms Babes is proud of us and that's all that matters. at least we're walking away knowing that we DID try, and let this be another experience for us all. 2 more years and we'll shine again. just 2 more years. so for now, it's over, move on and look forward to our upcoming performance for PAC yea? :) love you all!!
i'm kinda glad that the week is coming to an end because i've been so tired from all choir practices and tests and homework it really takes a lot of someone to try and keep it all together. It's hard. I just need sleep i guess.
SYF was really phenomenal, I finally saw all my old sec friends all in the various JC choirs and it was really comforting to see them all again, but a tad depressing. it's like..i really miss them so much. And how can i forget, congrats to Ms Lim and HCJC choir. I LOVE YOU ALL FOLKS..QI Qian, Nicole, Felyna and Amanda! we never got to go out huh sops!? since we werein sec 1 2001. that was really some time back.. hahaha we're all bz people.
Never realised how much i missed my friends all of them, sigh brings back memories when we're all together. i guess sn choir will always have a place in my heart and all the people and those four years of journeying and growing up with them have really been unforgettable. I MISS YOU ALL!!!!!!!