Monday, June 27, 2005, Monday, June 27, 2005
Had Geog paper today, it was
really horrible. Some of my classmates didn't even do some questions.. yea, let's not talk about the paper anymore. UGH. sometimes i really wonder why i chose to take Arts, and that was exactly the thought that crossed my mind when I was sitting at my desk stoning during the paper. it's a good thing i got the window seat. haha.. didn't write much but this is really the first time i've had such a long 3 hour paper and I know that this is JUST, the beginning of more gruelling long hours ahead. I will study really hard for promos i really will. Will give myself a week then i'll kick start my engines to rrroaring loud mode, i'm going to get my A(s).
Anyway
official sch starts like
NEXT WED WHOOT!
Econs paper tmr, Ms Fan seemed pretty worried about my class so she gave us answers on how to write a good econs essay! ha and my classmates were like shaking their heads and going "tttthanks..." like we'll really benefit from them, BOO cause we never study! :( i'm kinda taking a break from sch work now, will start studying later.
And i just realised it's been exactly 2 weeks since I've last heard, last seen, last received anything. *shrugs* life still goes on.. was walking back home today (cause I was broke, no $ to take bus home) and thinking about life. I see faces, so many empty faces around me. People doing things because they have to, because they want to be just like everyone else. People without aspirations. And i think to myself, am I like that too? And it feels kinda weird watching people go by, falling apart, falling in and out of love, people living their lives aimlessly, living without motivation, living without their hearts and soul, without warmth in them. They're like the walking dead. mmms. it's so scary.
2 more papers to go, just TWO MORE only! *grits teeth*
so long sweet summer,
you're gracefully falling away..