Friday, June 24, 2005, Friday, June 24, 2005

yep, had lit mid years today, and i woke up at 7am! when i'm supposed to meet dinah at 7am at the bus interchange, bah rushed down to the station in a cab cause my bus just left without me, and i'm so SO bloody sure the uncle saw me wave at him to halt. and yes i screwed up my lit paper ahhhh damn. nevermind, 2 more papers t go.. chiong! have to keep on moving..
yay! i'm so so happy that blogger has the images thing up, so i can now put up pictures! i'm so darn happy, cause stupid hello and picasa2 won't work on my computer. yeaaa and i had trouble making pictures show up. oh wells.
anyone like the cartoon on the above? i came across it on some blogger link page, cool eh? gives me inspiration to do something like that too. something that's totally YOU. get what i mean?
anyways, after lit paper i went straight home to rest. blame the stupid rainy weather, it's so nice to sleep in and do nothing at all but it got me moody too. bleahx. was supposed to meet people up to study with but haha yao cheng woke me up at like 2.14pm. cause it's
JASPER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! and we wanted to have a surprise for him and we DID. rushed down again only after mark called the 2nd time. yea he was right, i fell asleep. haha, so yes i got down in a cab and the BIRTHDAY BOY wasn't even there. haha met people whom i haven't met for quite a bit,
people like zhizhong, dingjie, luke sim, yaocheng, joey, mark tan, shizhen, joshua, gabriel cheow, mark lam etc etc. actually i think almost everyone there.. haha! but i guess it was worth the
$10.60 trip down to serangoon cause I guess I needed a break from studying and from the way i've been living out my boring life at home this june holidays. And they were talking about, erm,
gross stuff. stuffs that I shouldn't be hearing, and shizhen said i was a MALE. haha right right. i think so too.
really wanted to go back to SFX to say hi to mr leong and everyone, but I don't think they'll want me back after not replying Mr Leong for quite a while, it's like i kinda disappeared right? haha, but we'll see, we'll see. and i was just at the park beside SFX. so near,
yet so far... what irony!
and the people whom i've wanted to study with have recently confined themselves, some at their own will or some under strict orders from their parents.. so that literally leaves me with no one to study with, people that i'm close with that is. sigh* but tomorrow i'll be studying with
HUIS!! finally after gd lord knows how long i've been trying to get hold of this silly girl who's like forever taken, or busy with stuff. YAY! i'm really so happy :) SN GIRLS UNITE once again... i really must remember to bring my camera down.
yea actually im supposed to be pined down under the thick stacks of geog notes so i guess i really should get started or i'll never start at all!
and yes before i forget, thanks to those who've listened to me tonight! you guys know who you are.. :D study hard alright?,
or at least try to... I'm missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots
where we'd have to speak
And this bottle of beast
Is taking me home
I'm cuddling close
I'm missing your bed
I never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak
And this bottle of beast
Is taking me home
I'm cuddling close
To blankets and sheets
But you're not alone,
and you're not discreet
Make sure I know who's taking you home
I'm reading your note over again
There's not a word that I comprehend
Except when you signed it,
"I will love you always and forever."
Well, as for now
I'm gonna hear the saddest songs
And sit alone and wonder
How you're making out
But as for me
I wish that I were anywhere with anyone
Making out
I'm missing your laugh
How did it break?
And when did your eyes begin to look fake?
I hope you're as happy as you're pretending
I am alone In my defeat
I wish I knew you were safely at home
I'm missing your bedI never sleep
Avoiding the spots where we'd have to speak
And this bottle of beast
Is taking me home
Your hair, it's everywhere
Screaming infidelities
And taking its wear
AMEN everyone!