Sunday, July 17, 2005, Sunday, July 17, 2005
What a day of work-outs! I'm
so tired, rather my legs are very tired. Today's CIP to raise funds for the Straits Times Pocket Money Fund was really a challenge man, to complete a total of 8 blocks in Toa Payoh walking here and there, having to withstand scary people and behaviour like the banging of the door from inside the flat while we're getting scared to death outside. People who are obviously fed up with the Singporean Government thanks to the NKF incident that's blowing up by the day, weirdos like one man who just had to add that he just taken his PhD in philosophy.weird right??
Some thanks, and we had to go around asking for donations when that man's on the front cover of today's newspaper. What luck man!
But I'm really happy working with my group members today even though we didnt know each other before. Thanks to all members from GROUP A!!!! hope you all had as much fun as we did.. we sure did put in all the effort we can. IMAGINE raising $1600++ worth of donations in just ONE DAY and in 8 hrs just by selling post its. It's really some sorta achievement I must say, A PAT ON YOUR BACK FOR ALL YOU CJC-IANS who volunteered to come down today. Our numbers outnumbered the organising Sch btw. haha! yay! yeaa that's the way,
let our flame warm all hearts and UNITE. For once our sch song is coming into use.Now i'm stuck with having to complete my homework that's due tomorrow!! And all i know is, my body's really tired out and i don't comprehend anything my head's telling me to do. I'm going to die aarghs :
Really sad that I missed choir practice today, really really wish I could be there. Ah ya, nvm you'll see me down there in action again next sat--which happens to be parents teacher meeting day again.
and oh meeting Cherie today was really nice. Haven't seen her in 4 months according to her. I miss her so much and it's a pity we couldn't really talk much cause she had to go and I was having my lunch break before the second shift of CIP started again. I really hope we'll hang out soone enough. It's so insane, we may be in like Singapore but we hardly have time to hang out, what more other countries? haha.. wonder how the other CHERIE TAN is doing in Canada..
*yawns. getting very tired. better try to do as much work as I can for tmr. Ending at 1pm tmr, very happy!! :)) hope the coming week of sch will be better.
Let us keep in mind the orange and blue card philosophy.