Saturday, July 09, 2005, Saturday, July 09, 2005
Today's choir was so terrible, no wait, today sucked the most. One of the
worst Fridays I can ever get. except for the fabulous dinner after that which was the only happy thing that cheered me up.. even though it meant losing my retainers. Everything sucked, I was
invisible. You seemed like you didn't care, and all you were proud of, was saying 'Hi'. It hurts so much inside knowing that it's going to be all you're going to say to me. You really don't want to try... you really don't?...
You were everything I loved, everything I stood for, everything I gave all my support for. You don't need me anymore, you don't need anything else but yourself. I understand. Aren't you selfish? but i won't blame you.. leave if you must. I've lost your heart, all i've barely got is an image of what you used to be with me. seeing you smile today, make me realise how happy you must be inside, though it kills me and i feel that i might break apart leaving your smiles and everything we ever had.
*forget those secret places
*forget those long calls
*forget you waiting for me at sch gates in the morning
*forget your morning calls
*forget our letters
*forget our presents
*forget our outings
*forget late nights
*forget me, forget you
*forget love. i can't but i have no choice.
you're happier this way and i don't have to bear those thoughts of not seeing you.Call me out
You stayed inside
One you love
Is where you hide
Shot me down as I flew by I think sometimes you forget where the heart is Answer no to these questions
Let her go, learn a lesson
It's not me, you're not listening now
Can't you see something's missing?
You forget where the heart is
Take you away from that empty apartment
You stay and forget where the heart is
Someday if ever you love me
you'd say it's okay
Waking up from this nightmare
How's your life, what's it like there?
Is it all what you want it to be?
Does it hurt when you think about me?
And how broken my heart is It's okay to be angry and never let go
It only gets harder the more that you know
When you get lonely if no one's around
You know that I'll catch you when you're falling down
We came together but you left alone And I know how it feels to walk out on your ownMaybe someday
I will see you again
And you'll look me in my eyes and call me your friend.
*And i never said I wanted to have nothing to do with you, you chose the route, you chose to back out and now that you're gone dont get mad at me. I can't love you. And since you don't want to be my friend because I can't love you in
that way because i love someone else(even now he doesn't care about me anymore). But i'll be here if you want to still call me your, FRIEND.*