Wednesday, July 06, 2005, Wednesday, July 06, 2005
I realised now how foolish I have been to fail to see what was right in front of me. Delusion after delusion led me so far astray i've hardly been thinking straight neither have i been acting myself. I guess this is the part where love causes blindness but it really depends on how you face love doesn't it? It's amazing how stupid you can seem and you laugh at it when you think back at it but knowing for sure you stepped out of your mistake and redeemed youreslf. well, for now i'm going to leave emotions of that sort at that.
been realising so much of my studies have been wasted away because of silly 'feelies' in all human weaknesses and it's terrible, detrimental for the health and one's friends whom one has and will always feel loved and at home with. I love you all girls in SN.
i guess being ostracised sometimes does really have its benefits to a certain extent when negative energy gets churned into positive driving forces to push you to do better and be rid of distractions. And i realised what i've always wanted for myself is to really enjoy my life and now i'm jolly well going to get my life back in place and start taking down the old shades that have blocked out the dreams that i've had since young. i'm going to be independent and i'm going to go for what i believe in.
I'm not going to let it tear me down just
.: l i ke t h a t :. if you can live yours without thinking about mine, I think I can too. not gonna let you hurt me just like that.
"I know, you're stronger than that.." -right you are, my ever bimbo
cheerleader? :)