Wednesday, July 20, 2005, Wednesday, July 20, 2005
What a
rainy day it has been, rushed out of hse this morning without my jacket cause i had no time otherwise I would be late again. I hate bus 966, it's so irregular. So walking around shivering cause of the stupid weather the whole of today was really not fun. :
So much for EoM first draft, it got rejected! Which means I'll have to do another one cause my form teacher thinks I did a sloppy job outta it, dang! and i don't want to do it AGAIN. Geog test's on thurs, econs essay test on fri, seems like the engines have kicked started again, we're on for another roller-coaster ride this term. I just knew it. BAH. And oh racial harmony day happens to fall on my longest day in sch. 5pm++ what luck! :S But i know it's going to be fun, loads of photo-taking opportunities I see..
Rehearsal at St. Ignatius' again for the Council Investiture 2005 once again from 3.30pm onwards till god knows what time.. drats which means that I'll have to study everything I can for Geog BY TONITE. And hell no am I going to finish studing everything, i'm just so so tired.
Had dinner with Keith today, just wanna say thanks for hanging out. It's been nice seeing you after 6 mths and I'll see you in another 6mths! Take care of yourself alright, haha i'm sure Australia will feed you properly.
I feel really ancient today, something that Keith kept repeating. I guess it's really true, it's so freaky, very soon in aabout another couple of years' time, i'll start having wrinkles.. i wouldn't mind my smiling lines tho. hmmm i just wanna stuck at this age, I don't wanna tread forward.. I just wanna stay stagnant.
Oh wells, I really need to start studying very soon for Promos, I will do well. I WILL DO WELL!!!! hear me? heeHEE. :D okayy so i better go get my bks out to read now.
Wash away the thoughts inside,
That keep my mind away from you.No more love and no more pride,And thoughts are all I have to do..Ooo remember when it rained?I felt the ground and looked up highand called your name.Ooo remember when it rained?In the darkness I remain.Tears of hope run down my skin,Tears for you that will not dry.They magnify the one within,And let the ousideSlowly die..Ooo remember when it rained?
I felt the ground and looked up high
and called your name.Ooo remember when it rained,In the water I remain.Running down...*i SO love josh groban.