Sunday, August 14, 2005, Sunday, August 14, 2005
It's another week ahead again! AHHHHH and I still havent gotten enough time to sleep and think about thinggs. I missed voice again, 3rd wk maybe more? I don't know. And i just realised that it's just passed that 1 mth mark--. it probably never seemed longer before but life has been pretty tiring, with me being at church pracs and basically just BEING OUT so often. There's hardly time to rest. I guess I shouldn't be complaining, my slacking overrules everything that i've been through of late.
I love the way God brings you to and through things and when you least expect it to. When things get tough and you become so conscious about everything you do and your surroundings, God will be there for you to give all ur worries to him. trust me, he will. :)
sighs* With promos coming in about a mth or less, I'm really wondering whyy i'm spending so much time of my time slacking away. And i went k-boxing today. My very 1st session, one thing to say... it's
COLD.
VERY VERY COLD. Guess it was a way of treating myself to releasing stress. : i sure it means that i'll be studying harder this week cause i'm actually feeling very guilty over my unproductiveness.
actually now i'm really appreciative of the fact that i'm outta silly stuffs that I see amongst everyone. I'm really really glad that i'm not stuck in that cycle of committment, unless of course you suddenly meet someone who's actually 'the ONE' at our age. Cause it's more likely than not, that it'll go on and on.. im not being really pessmistic but it's really sorta true if you think about it.
been thinking, have i really changed? have i thrown away that optimistic bubbly, get-it-all-up-and-going tgt person to what i am now? all because of........... if it true? i don't know. maybe, maybe not. And yes all you people who are stressed and all, if you need to holler at someone.. I'M HERE. go on, call my hp. sometimes i really understand when you need someone to whine to n release all that angst in you. i understand..i do.
ahhhs. im just too tiredd to think straight now.
God bless! i'll be back. :))