Wednesday, August 03, 2005, Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Often, we are all fooled by people all around us yet unknowingly. But who would have thought that the person who was your 'good friend' in class would actually turn out to be the one who back stabs you? Or the girl whom you hardly know, who waved to you that day in the canteen and you thought you had another friend? The very fact that nothing can be taken as it purely is just life's way of saying, 'Beware friend, beware'.
I guess many of us do not realise the
'dark side' till you've finally stepped on the latter's tail and earned yourself a bite back in the face. It's scary, when it turns you upside down, leads you on like that misty fog in the woods, gives you happiness which must be repaid. Sometimes you wonder why everything's so perfect and it's at that moment when you stop to ponder that it hits you hardest--- and you finally get the whole picture. Of
superficiality.
I guess we never really found out the reason that broke us, or mend us, in which case we will never get to explore anymore.But it really doesn't matter anymore does it?
Superficiality. Then again i thought friends would be cool, but maybe this is your escape and im a part of the foolish attendant at the gantry, me. You knew it didn't you, you knew I would surrender. I trust no more in foolish desires of idyllic emotions seen in a certain other half. Evoking only the sharpest of thorns from a flower so beautiful. Cruel fidelity. You probably never understood.

MORE DAYS TO PROMOS.. and how great is that?
did my most productive day studying for 2 and a half hrs in the sch library and then continuing the next hour or so in Woodlands Regional Library. Did 2 lectures on urban geog. 3 more to go, I hope i can make it. BAH. my so called 'debut' with choir tmr, wonder how's it going to turn out to be like. a little jittery, I haven't done this for a gd while 9 mths, sounds like pregnancy. It can all come and go so quickly. And all in a flash, you start to wonder if you've missed out on having fun again. Darn it. Sch's getting too tiring to be true, gruelling hours listening to monotonous casette tapes played over and over again, differentiating only at different topics each day. More like hypnopaedic conditioning. BNW suddenly applies to everything around us eh? Coolness.
Like violence, you had me, forever and ever..already life is changing and I'm beginning to understand it all.