Friday, August 12, 2005, Friday, August 12, 2005
Really glad that it's finally fri, the weekends are finally here!! church again!!! WHOOSH!** Im so so thankful. This seems like the draggiest week ever in sch though we just had 4 days of continuous holidays. Just seems like it anyway. Woke up late today, marathon all the way to sch in a cab, which cost me $12/- hmmm but I'd rather pay to be early than be in detention and have to face Michael Tan. Gloomy day for me.
But I feel like some econs freak today, even augustin was freaked out. Guess reading my econs stuff for today's DRQ and MCQ test was worth everything last night. I need to sleep, I need to replenish all I've lost. bleahx. Next week's prac with seniors again. looking forward to seeing those familiar faces again, feels kinda empty and weird without them but I guess every handover feels like this. Wonder when's official handing over.
Today's sn choir's farewell for the sec4s. Hope they all really have fun, it's finally come down to that special day for them in sn. Really, thinking about what all my life's been circling around back then, i would have to say it was CHOIR and will always be. I love sn choir. really wanted to go backk to see them but it'll feel kinda extra sorta. so it's ok, i'll always have time to get backk and eat that orange bowl uncle's NOODLES with 'la jiao' and my 'bu yao ta ge' thing and then he'll tell me not to let anyone know otherwise mrs cheong will come after him with a knife or something. hhaha! so funny I still remember! :) I WANT TO GO BACKK AND EAT THE FOOD! i swear no place has the bestest best sch food other than SN. i love it!! *drools* igawd, i can already feel the taste of that noodles in my mouth. SLURRRP.
I feel ancient today. Suddenly another new batch is here to take over, take those small choir girls and lead them to greater heights i'm sure they will. It all seems to soon to believe. And promos are edging their way, snooping around at every corner. don't we all KNOW that it's coming, and it's scary. That cold feeling you get whenever you think about, like how dementors work in harry potter. mmmm what analogy! and Singapore's Presidential candidates will be out soon.. four yrs since Mr Nathan's reign? So fast?.. boy.. I hate it. We're all not growing old.
oh wells, i'm going to be more studious.. more studying!! does that hitler raise up hand thing thing, "MUG MUG MUG!**"