Tuesday, August 09, 2005, Tuesday, August 09, 2005
It's national day and im stuck at home doing nothing. getting very boredd now.. i imagine my friends out there having fun celebrating and hanging out with each other. And as for me? No friends. BAH how sadd is that?
I'm surrounded by lies, everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn. or so, that's just what I feel lately. Public holidays aren't actually helping much cause it just spells more free time for me to sit down and think about stuffs and I badly want to be kept busy so that I won't have time to actually do that. Damn and I hate boring days.
It's hard to believe you can actually feel so hollow inside, and all those who claim to care about you are usually not around. Is that what life is supposed to be? Indepenence always? yes and no, I would say.
i hope the fireworks would do me gd later, and i hope my friends who are performing for ndp will have fun.im sure they will. and there goes another yr of my dream of standing there up on stage singing something. silly thoughts.
ack. let this screaming feeling pass.