Tuesday, August 23, 2005, Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Been 'away' for a bit now isn't it? A couple of days to a week? ahhhs. So much has passed, and amazingly I'm studying harder than ever. Even my smarty pants table-mates are getting a little freaked out and i've been called "Librarian", the nerd who has all the information about geog and now starting to plunge deep into the depths to uncover all secrets of economics too. Somewhat impossible to believe i know, even I myself, find what i'm doing currenly, a feat never attempted before.
random thoughts:
oh, i sat bus with my form teacher ms lim haha.. n i found out she lives in Yishun. mmms..Oh wells, this is what motivation and stress to do well does to you. I promised Norman that I'll get straight As for Promos and I'm golly well going to try to get as close to it as possible. Not going to try to think that i'm not going to make it there cause I'll try.. even if I don't make it.. we'll talk about it that later.
It's been a while, a month or more since I've last went for voice lessons. I guess it all means that our annual student concert will most probably never happen unless of course it's at the end of the year. We all are just so busy urrrgh. :( oh wells very happy seeing debbs tday really really very touched that she squeezed time to spend time with me, so did zz! love 'em both to bits n pieces! fooling around and studying bits was really cool manx. i'd love to hang out with them anytime. :) went back to macs at st nicks there, really brought back many memories of how we all used to hang around after choir n all, and met Mrs Ong n some choir juniors who sadly, dao-ed us. Missed everyone from st nicks, life in st nics will nvr be the same ever without st nicks. i want to go back to being 16. re-live how it feels to be in that warm second home. *sighs* i'll be backk soon..
Anyway took lotsa photos with buddy jared, had fun studying with him. productive day manx.. And this is the proud nice nice jacket if sfxyc!
( notice the gold words burning ur eyes!)
Full dress rehearsal for opening of PAC tmr, n it's going to end late bahh. i'm so tired. :( Oh oh Sam and Ali are coming to watch yay! so happy, at least some sign of mops around. hahaha!
hai, anw i hope prayers work now for a time where i need it most. please pray for me.. esp my brother.
- tagg pple, tag!**