Monday, September 19, 2005, Monday, September 19, 2005
It's just one more week to promos!
bloody scared. Spent another lovely wonderful two days in church again singing! I love LOVE LOVE saturdays and sundays no matter how much energy it requires of me. WHOOTS. It's been a gd way to relax and stop studying for once. SO tired of seeing words and bks and having to memorise all that's written on them. BLAH BLAR BLAR.. SCREW THOSE
DARK EYE BAGS.
choir probs brewing up again (not with the people, don't fret! ), i pray i'm not going to be bothered by it, at least
for now. Right smack after promos we're going to have
CJC's Open House 2005. It's so extremely unfair they didnt have one last yr, and I hope that we'd do things right for the new batch of people. Pressure is building, everything's changing so quickly. And i remember someone just told me,
"Your J1 life is almost over." True true. JOIN CHOIR CHOIR, CHOIR IS THE BEST!!
I protest!!!!! Why can't they give us a 1-wk study break! at least to try and mug finish what we haven't YET completed cramming in our heads or
rather what we HAVEN'T already started on. BAH!~hambug!
sighs. im starting to go all cranky and dream-like. lots of things to be settled after promos but will it really even make a difference? I'm trying so hard, but it's really plain to see that my pains are all in vain. It'll probably stay this way forever and ever. AMEN. maybe i'll see you tmr? maybe.. maybe not. Ack,
why should i even care? this is retarded. yes. it really is. :))
lurve all those late nights, esp this sat (which just passed):
-> fighting for chicken wings
-> fighting for sprite + vodka
-> eating ice cream (rocky rd's the best!)
-> eating more food if there is
-> fighting with Aaron for absolutely anything possible..
and the list goes on..
I'm starting to really
BE A MAN!!random-ness is filling me, i'll go shush myself and clamour up into my comfy little nest.
and yea, really happy to know more and more people in the choir, God must have shown me the right way when I came back there. laddidums. let's watch stars some day yea?