Thursday, September 08, 2005, Thursday, September 08, 2005
I feel like I ought to be shot.
Woke up today with a very bad nightmare, really don't wanna talk about it. Puts in the worst situation ever! ugh. then afterwhich I lazed around on the couch the WHOLE FRIGGING day watching tele. So i guess, it's rest day for me.
Gd thing i've planned to sam, ren and ali tmr to study back at Sn.
And I think i ate something bad cause I've been having a stupid stomachache since morning.
sighs*
fantastic day for me. right.
I keep seeing people having fun out there, keep hearin things that aren't real. I always feel this cheated, I really do. And people think they can hide it from, or from anyone at all for so long. Man, they're so wrong.
I hope i'm not delirious thinking like that. : and i'm still counting down..
16 days to Promos for me. x( how does everyone manage to mug so much?
just completed my 4th consecutive night at church yesterday, and i really felt gd. Couldn't remember looking forward to anything as much. haha. I think i'm going to be scolded hard when I get back to school for not attending extra econs lesson that day. ptftf.
and i keep seeing your face flash through my mind.
and the song was playing 3 times and over on the tele.
why am i thinking so much of you?