Friday, September 02, 2005, Friday, September 02, 2005
It's Teachers' Day so it's a sch holiday!
YAY one rest day is really gd enough. mmmms, studied at sn today with ali and renny. So nice ta be back in sn and for once feel the warmth again although there were only the 3 of us back in school with all the sch attendants and those stupid HOSTILE security guards. Gd thing all 3 of us wore our Sn shorts otherwise we really wouldn't be granted permission back into our home grounds. ugh.
Walking around Sn when it's super peaceful really brings back all those memories of school days in Sn which was was like just 8 mths back. i can't believe all that's happened. never really appreciated the wind chimes back then but really you should hear them sing.. lalala!~ oh wells so we studied and laughed, cracked retarded jokes about old teachers and all. Went whacko a bit when we're taking breathers in between studying. I love them!!
Oh and the 2 of them had their left ears pierced, cause they were impulsive? haha. mad sugar rush eh, right ali? I'm real proud of them for their courage and impulsiveness at that. Seems to be a Sn trend where people either own multiple ear holes or else they have uneven numbers of earholes, and that's where we're getting at today, 2 -1, one on each side. Welcome to the club sisters! :)
No school tmr cause there's chinese mock exam but darn OH DARN, guess what luck? I've
extra lit lessons tmr so i'll still hafta drag my body back to sch at 12-2pm and then head home, change and head back down to church. But of course, i wouldn't mind going to school at all..
really wouldn't mind ;)- ** sometimes u really don't know whether to be sad or happy, to be worried or laugh about it. It's so exciting and unpredictable yet painful and heart-wrenching. Makes me really wonder why humans succumb themselves to all these forms of yes, beautiful cruelty. ahhhs.. i guess we all know right? Maybe I AM getting a little too sensitive, but hey hey, after 6 mths something like that pops up and shocks you back into that previous modes in the past few mths. How can I resist it? I think I know it mightn't be real and true, but at least it's what's keeping me motivated all these while.
supportive friends have really been kind enough, i couldn't have bargained for more. hope, that will only last for a short while, is it not? i really doubt i'll get in there. right IN THERE. I'm even sure at this pt of time, but i think.. i might be.**

haha oh if you didn't understand that chunk above, oh nvm yea? :) me and my monologue.
GD LUCK ALL YOU SITTING FOR CHI MOCKS AND WHATEVER GP PRELIMS!!!