Friday, October 07, 2005, Friday, October 07, 2005
YAY YAY!!!!!!! NO MORE EXAMS!!! yes! Promotional Exams are finally over. I'm not going to think about how I'll fare, going to play now.. yay! :)) I suppose many other JCs would be rejoicing with me too! hee..
anw, yes to remind you all once again, CJC's OPEN HOUSE is tmr!! and yes we have lots in store for you guys so pleeeease DO come. Drag your grandpas, grandmas, your uncles and your aunties, your cousins, your friends, your neighbours, your acquaintances, your pet animals..(no no i'm kidding about this part) and head down to Whitley Road to see us!!! YAY! and OH OH take a look at our newly built Performing Arts Centre (PAC). :) so i hope to see CJ flooded tmr! WHOO. *does the 'shing' thing*
p.s. and yea there'll be lots of BANDS, which means more cute guys for you girls to oogle at and a cheerleading team consisting of only GIRLS. So yes guys if you wanna see Flips and stunts and shorty skirts. OH JUST COME!Had lots of sunshine today baking in the sun. LOTS OF VITAMIN D!! Which is GD! oh oh and i managed to start on my resolutions, i ran 4km today. not much right? 10 rounds. ah ya but i guess it was a gd attempt for a lazy bum like me. Wanted to go swimming, but it was a little too late. soon soon.. exercise really helps you to take everything off your mind. even if it's those silly little things.
some thing really tells me im being ignored, and if i'm right, this means that you can really act very well. somehow, seeing you for the longest time today was like lucky for me. Might have been foolish of me to do so but i guess sometimes, we can't help it can we? ----- they say, you'll probably always never get the one you want. I'm really believing in it now. but ack, what more do I need if I have friends around like mops?
some raging hormones teenagers have.-----------------------------