Tuesday, November 22, 2005, Tuesday, November 22, 2005

YO YO YO friends of peace. Yes, the long awaited CHERYL LEE is finally back. woah it has been long since i last entered anything. I used to wonder how anyone can not hve time to write an entry for like months and now, i know.
Missed me anyone? haha.
Been busy the past few mths even after Promos with Oral Presentation for Proj work. I think i'm going to fare badly. Anyways, aside that.. now i'm running up and down going for SFX practices and Cj practices.
Sad to note, this year I will not be performing anything at all at the Waterfront, Esplanade. But it's a blessing in disguise too cause I think there's already a lot at hand to handle now at the moment.
Holidays are here but some how things really feel different this year. Maybe I guess it's the part where I start feeling old and that I'm going out from my sweet 16 yr to being 17 tmr. And there's so many things to go, get presents for people, shop for clothes to wear on Christmas day, performances to prac for, everything.. and I'm pretty broke. Sometimes you need money esp for occassions like these.. bah.
Anyways, to cut short my whining, I'm jus really thankful for everything that has happened recently. i really do, never could feel any more special before and i hope really, that this moment, will forever be this way. ilu! whoooo... :)