Tuesday, December 27, 2005, Tuesday, December 27, 2005
It's after Christmas now that i've finally found time to come round posting anything up. How fast time flies eh? And really this past week has had so many special moments i'll remember for long.
So glad the 22nd Musical which the St. Francis Xavier Youth Choir has put up;
Hidden, I will Show Him is finally over. Not that I didn't enjoy being every part of it and all, it's just that all the fun that we've had together, especially with the props people *wink winks* will really be unforgettable. I guess doing props for this musical, really helped to bond many of us together. All the silly pictures we took, haha.. anyone would give to have so much fun doing this haha though
rather tiring it was.
Thanks to all who supported me and came to watch, Xiao An, Christine, Cheryl Sim (oh what a surprise) and my uncle and mum. This is the first time I've ever sung in a musical or performed in any and also the very first time my mum is watching me sing. I'm glad everything went well :)
And my first caroling at auntie lily's house, my first mid-night mass as well as Christmas spent with the 'gang' was really something I never had experienced before. All the exchanging of presents, all the hugging around, the photos.. I guess this is really a meaningful way of spending my holidays. And I really look forward to growing more with the choir and sharing many many more wonderful times to come.
This, is probably one of the decisions I'll never regret ever making. I love you all so much. :) And i have many more things to say and so many people i've grown to love and say thank you to, for everyone whom I've failed to mention, you know who you are. a BIG BIG THANK YOU and HUG.
Anyway, now that christmas and the musical and what big events are coming to end or have ended already, it's time yet again to start clearing ur tables and search for holiday homework that's due Next tues. And remind me not, I've a test on the first day of school and I've lost my notes in gd time. ahh.. the wonders of holidays. Guess I'll be calling classmates soon to ask for 'em.
Chinese New Year is on its way and coming very very soon, all the ang baos will be a rather gd way of compensating for the costs of presents and all.. can't wait. but my relatives.. they're pretty stingy. So i guess i'll have to settle for whatever that comes, as usual.
Really drat going back to school, other than the propect of getting new juniors and seeing all my friends again.. there's really no way i can further express how much i dread going back to school the second final year. ugh it's going to be one tough year next year and bother.. all the homework and exams and all. I don't want to think about it at all.
And i'm 17 already.. dang dee dang dang..
but look up, as someone used to tell me, for you never know what will come. And i guess I'm happy with my life now, esp with the presence of my special other half. And of course all these wouldn't have happened without God. And I really thank Him for bringing all these dear people.
so for all those who believe... let the holy spirit of God burn even more in your hearts.
'You mean God is found in every person?''Yes, God is found in every one.' (even a sinner)Is it really you, that I see,Walking on the street?Is it really you, that I see,Neglected all alone?Is it really you, that I see,Crying in the night?Is it really you,Disguised, in every human heart.Oh great and Holy One, Your love, is greater than all loves.You choose to hide yourself, In the meek, and the humble ones.Where there is pain and injury, You are there,To teach us how to carry the cross..O' Great and Holy One,Your love, is greater than all loves..