Friday, January 13, 2006, Friday, January 13, 2006
yes its 2.41 am now and im sitting in front of this com.
thinking so much about _____.
maybe its the drift in the weather these few times that's been causing trials to come by us. bt im not giving up on this, us, not giving in to this sickening bug. I'm here for you i know you can do it.
i miss the swings. the watermelon juice. your smile. the yacht bedspread. candy floss. quiet nights. trying to find stars. ur songs. yes, just
you.im just not used to finding it all so strange and quiet.
i miss you, miss you.
how nights can become so hard to getby.
And as I float along this ocean
I can feel you like a notion that won't seem to let me go
When the whole world fits inside of your arms
Don't really need to pay attention to the alarm
Wake up slow, yeah wake up slow now.