Monday, September 25, 2006, Monday, September 25, 2006
YAY OMG HADY WON!!! Im so over the moon. yay!!!!!! finally a more worthy singapore idol is born and i'm sure he'll go far with this album and this new found success in his career! I LOVE HADY! but surprisingly, I've never watched a single episode on television. yet.. haha.. but if you count mobile tv while riding the bus ah yes.. haha. HADY YES YES! ask what zi lun said, the MIRZW MAGIC! it was worth the calling in and sms-ing in man. haha. every penny worth! :)
yes i'm all smiles.
I can't wait for thurs to come, really wanna go out to watch Nokia Satrlight Cinema. It's been a long waited trip out downtown, and I know it's going to be good. I'm needing some of the outside air too. School started today, 4 days after prelims ended and it's just going to get worse. Today was a killer, felt just so tired i wish i were back home and taking a day off to rest my tired body. and i've gotten scrummy marks for my econs mcq. i just dont wanna think about the rest of my subjects. but i know that i didn't put in my all for this prelims. blame who? me, myself. just gotta work doubly hard for a levels. this is the last stretch man, i can't lose it now.
and im so awfully sorry for being so insensitive, i really asked for it. I know i shoudn't be feeling this insecure but im so sorry i havent been so close to someone for such a long time. And i'm sorry if ive doubted you at all. i'm taking it all back. i just don't wanna lose you.