Wednesday, October 04, 2006, Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Today seemed like a short day though it was the same as always. Bones are aching from the murky weather outside. early age arthritis and rhumathism. Times like these really remind me i'm probably headed for a greyout way before my due time. Painting a shade of grey all over my window, yes sadness is. And i swear i hate runny rose, sore eyes and bad cough. I'm like some old ah ma stuck in a small girl's body pls :(
Didn't do as badly as I thought I would for prelims, I really have to thank my lucky stars for shining so brightly for me. at least i scored a decent A grade for some of my lit papers, which ha ultimately got averaged out thanks to other papers I unfortunately crashed in. Scraped past Geog & Econs. Oh no, I really ought to be studying cos all of my classmates are improving damn much!
Alevels are nearing. (somehow, that thought doesn't seem to take root in me). oh wells. i keep thinking of what i'll get for a's, like the look on my teacher's face as she hands me my results.
'the horror, the horror!" at least now with econs tuition off my back, econs isn't so scary anymore. "Cheryl must be a nerd, cheryl must be a nerd.."
World Trade Center movie opening this fri 6th Oct. I hope i get to catch it soon.. it's definitely a must see!
yaocheng- thx for ur 'advice on life' lesson no.1! talk to u soon ok? anw.. i just realised maybe why you're a mechanic is cause you're so dark. like all the grease and soot get onto you permanantly. hahha! u're still as funny as ever which is gd!!
rachel- thanks for ur bkmark and note! i love ur drawings! rainbow and sun UNITE! :D heehee. you're the best company any can get.
natasha- thanks girl, and yay! we found many superhellopandas that day! it must be the luck i'm radiating out. you take care ya? we'll go out when u're free-er. :) dun worry 1 chpt of geog is GD enuff man.
charmaine- when you're feeling down you look at that cute animation thing i sent you k? hope your leg feels better today.