Wednesday, October 11, 2006, Wednesday, October 11, 2006
School's ending in two day's time. My feelings are mixed with a tinge of sadness as well as relief. A well needed break I suppose but it also means the end of college life. No more uniform rules to break, no more uniformity to put it bluntly. No more breaks to fool around with, no more Mr M. Tan to run away from, no more ten minute trips to town for lunch breaks or outings, no more terrible mass P.E. sessions, no more Bro paul's talks, no more running for the bell in the mornings.. sigh. i wanna turn back time. there's just too much i haven't had enough of.
A huge part of me doesn't wanna leave, yet. But there'll certainly be a hundred and one memories i'll take away with me when I finally do. I'll miss my teachers, Mr Foo, the funny man, a.k.a Mr Pringles man.. Mrs Sng, Mrs Ho.. They're all so funny and nice. I'll miss them all. and my cranky classmates! I want lotsa photos!! Suddenly I'm starting to sing the national anthem during morning assemblys. Counting down the last few times I'll be standing in the quadrangle listening to boorish sessions of announcements and all. I am going to miss them so now. And i'm not even going to be there at Prom(which was what i have been looking forward to since j1) and Ms Low's wedding. Certainly bad timings huh.
but as they say, all gd things must come to an end,
somehow..
Most of all i'm going to miss
CHOIR. It has been my life support system for these 2 years. and time flies, already talks about having facils for next year's new year batch makes me realise that i'm getting old. or rather, in a more sadistic way A levels are nearing. after this wk ends, yes we'll just have bare three whole weeks to work our asses off and hope for the best. Choir choir choir.. i'll miss those gruelling hours in that icy cold LT1, singing till our bodies ache and legs strained from all that standing. Those after choir dinners and outings, I love them all. I'll miss choir. Every part of it, the growing together, the juniors that spice up every prac. It's you people that makes that difference u know that?
Of course, there's still one more last showdown with them awaiting us at our performance and trip to Prague at the end of the year. I'm so looking forward to it. I don't wanna feel this sentimental, shit. I'm missing you all already. I don't know how to express it, I just know I had this feeling, I hate it so bad.
Going home everyday to face your books, really makes you feel like throwing up from the insides. I wanna go out and play like I did last year during this time. I'm still not ready to step out yet. I want to be in denial that college is still going on.
There's just too much i can't leave behind. hate this life.