Sunday, December 10, 2006, Sunday, December 10, 2006
heya fellas!just got back from Prague/Vienna :) and yes we GOT A GOLD with special jury's prize for best song-
verbum supernum prodiens. Seriously getting that special was a surprise really, at least it's all over now and everyone's hard work really hasn't been wasted. And yes i managed to buy nail polish from sephora and beautiful rosaries (all of which I want all selfishly for myself), great food (yes i gained weight urgh :X) and the weather rocks. I know I'm so totally not making sense now, it must be the jet lag. cos my head's kinda dizzy now.
Got back on sat morning at 6am plus plus, shopped around for perfume and a bottle of wine for Ms Gen Low's wedding later that day at 1.40pm. And guess what? i was so freaking tired, I didn't make it. great, at least the wine was with Huihui who managed to drag her body down. Then there was church in the afternoon till evening, and I was late cause I overslept. grrreat.
But the trip was worth everything, emotional and spiritual journey with myself and with others as well, which is a gd thing as
decompose would glady echo that famous line. haha.
Will set to the menial task of uploading the close to 800 photos i took on the trip when I get over my jet lag *promise. And yay! bought my christmas dress which actually was meant to be worn as a top but yes since i'm pretty much not-that-tall, so haha..
I guess everyone's too tired or lazy to upload photos anytime soon too. :) meanwhile,
happy holidays folks! will be back soon. AND MARIE YOU'RE LEAVING TODAY! BE SAFE AND BACK SOON ALRIGHT? :( I MISS YOU BUDDYLICIOUS!**