Wednesday, March 28, 2007, Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Every now and then, we come to face the crossroads. It's inevitable, life is just so volatile.
Life now doesn't rock but it is decent, having to do all that I like despite the stressballs that come snowball-ing at you when you least expect. But this is the life that I've chosen for myself, and there's no turning back now, no time to stop and be fickle any longer.
So i say, 'GO MUSIC!'.
Been having dreams of late, especially the ones that keep recurring over and over again of this person who inspired me and is, still as inspiring since that first occurence. I wonder, if this is a sign from the divine one up there telling me something, or it could just be my silly, wild imagination getting the best of my every rationalities. I'm rambling on again.. but of course..
(warning!: sitting for 7 hours at a desk typing and answering phone calls can do serious damage both to your ass and brain).
I cant put my words right, there's a hundred things I wanna express but somehow i can't verbalise or formulate them out in nice pretty sentences. For this, I'm starting to think my initial plan to write a good entry isn't going to happen today. Office walls stifle your braincells and fill them with good old air-conditioned nothings!! HAIL THOSE DAMN CONDITIONERS! And did I mention thanks to those stupid machines I'm in long track pants and a pull-over sitting at the front desk, I look mighty ridiculous la haha.
So, where was I?.. ah yes my dreams.. it's a sad sad situation, something I know I'll probably never get. haha of cos you'll never know what it is, only a certain keybian of course :)
And most importantly, I need inspiration for a rock song, a big bang rock song... pls pls let me write a gd one.
to Celine: AH YO! my gdness. that phay never fails to crack me up with his ultra not funny jokes till it becomes groteequely funny. i miss that cute man!! did he mention anything about me that's EVER positive of yet, cos im pretty sure all he has for me will only be, " Your econs ah.. girl ah you're too busy for Econs..(shakes head)". I give up for econs too, so we're quits.
to Charmaine: Yes girl, so nice seeing you all again after so DAMN long, plus the oh-so-coincidental cjc stake out, 3 tables in a row at Swensons', and still up to now I have no idea why those people wouldn't respond to our lovely sch anthem haha. More outings!!
and till then, hopefully i'll have a better post next time haha.