Friday, March 16, 2007, Friday, March 16, 2007
Finally went out with
Celine for dinner! That girl is as busy as anything man, ya with studying (it better be) ha. Forgot how funny that dynamite-packed girl is! Re-lived every laughing session I used to have with her, no wonder my abs went away while she wasn't around. I miss you so much little jr. Cher should come out with us the next time I demand (and supply)
haha just felt I should add that in, okay wasn't so funny afterall. Cheers to some very cool hand actions and ideas on
'how to call for your food bill'. Learn everyone, learn! Oh but u gotta ask Celine, she's the only other co-writer of these fantastic ideas :D And I promise to get us some Donuts the next time, gotta be faster than those people in the queue! I love eating Ben and Jerry's ice-cream by the 'pee-pool' beside us,
calmato feel everyone! June, please be here quick! I can't wait. :) take care little miss sunshine! If only every dinner could be this fun and entertaining.
OMG. A whole paragraph about you Celine! BE HONOURED! :)
On hey folks, Mosaic Festival is really good so do go down to the esplanade to catch some cool musicians there if you've got time on your hands. four stars!
p.s I can't wait for tmr afternoon to come around. pls let it be.
I'm so silly.
Hopes and wishes,
Passion and tenderness,
They were so close,
And so dearly to me,
I couldn't believe,
What was coming in my life.
You light the fire in my heart,
You make me want to live,
Your feelings for her grows me dark and there’s nothing more to give.
Have you ever loved another,
And never told them so,
Have you ever tried to tell them,
But didn’t know how it would go?
This is infuriating. I have nthing to say, really. I believe everyone is entitled to their own opinions whatsoever, this is afterall cyber space. So you can't help it if people read your blog, and if they have any comments to say out. Thank you, I'll never forget your words, you've been equally inspiring. And having said what I've just said, this is the last of the matter.