Monday, March 05, 2007, Monday, March 05, 2007
Hello folks! i'm back, really apologise for the rather long absence away from the computer. Been busy with my band and SoMA classes and etc, gotta catch all the rest that I can possibly find. Yet, (ironically speaking) I'm at my computer at (gdness) 4.06am! and I've got work early tomorrow at 12.30pm. So you see, work never fails to find me. It's hard to keep up sometimes. moving on..
Updates here about The Sexies! :
- We've made it to
MyShow Finals happening on the 18th March (sun) at MDIS (Queenstown) so do come down and support! Tix are at $5/.
- We've done up more or less our 5 originals for our Ep hopefully to be released by April before the boys get sold to the army.
- And TMS (The Monotone Song) has made it to 98.7fm's Home segment Top 3 most requested songs! It's really a great encouragement to know people actually listen to our music! pleasant surprise it was indeed.
.. so more coming up I hope. rmb to check us out at
www.myspace.com/thesexiescj !
So since the recent hype over A level results are still up and about for a bit more, I figured I might as well say something about it before people start bugging me for it again. Well, I didn't do badly, but neither is it excellent. It's good enough for me having to cope with a particular point of my life when everything was just going wrongwrongwrong.. I'm thankful that God had mercy on me. If you really wanna know, haha come and ask me yourself. haha
Anyways onto a personal touch on things, the only reason why I'm up at such an unearthly hour is because I've had a lot to think about this week. Maybe nonsense you would say, before you reach the end of this sentence, but yes- Love. Relationships. Just this afternoon a friend of mine was holding a New paper dating a few days back and on the front cover was a photo of a couple making out red-handed. It wasn't like obscene or anything, they're probably the 'sueh' victims of the media but then yes maybe they should have been more aware of their surroundings. But that wasn't the point. It's just weird, what I'm talking aboutl. Love is. I guess I've been so packed attending jammings and performances with my band that somehow 'Love' doesn't come to my mind, or anything close to that sorta feeling. And like a sudden wake-up-call, I suddenly remembered how it felt to be one half of a couple. to have someone to care for and who cares for you. single life rocks, i know all that... but it's just different. I'll admit it, maybe i'm just jealous, I'm still such a complete sucker for romaticism.
And the same friend told me earlier, that probably i'm just unlucky because all those I've met are probably not meant for me. Maybe it's true, I did think about it, but the idea is WHEN will that
he finally come? Sighs. It's just not my luck right now, my band, my SoMA classes, voice lessons, I'm packed right to the bone. Any guy who comes into my life now is surely going to have a hard time trying to get me going out with him, he probably needs to have a lot of patience since I'm terribly busy. It probably is too hard for any guy this way too. See? It's just not going to find me. Trying hard to cancel out those fluffy dreams of a perfect relationship, the way you see couples holding hands on the train, looking lovingly into each others' eyes... ...
the way i see it, whatever I'm reaching out for right now is probably too far-fetched. But still sometimes, it makes me feel all left out since my band mates are all attached. Love, is it even
possible with me at all?
Bfriends like
Renny do make up for those lonely times, good friends ,they make you laugh so hard and go through thick and thin with and for you, it's good to live my life this way sometimes. Maybe things aren't ready yet. We'll see. Music takes presidence over everything still. But it's hard to have a little something for someone, yet know it's never going to be just it. Have you ever felt that way too? Maybe i wish this feeling would fall away like leaves, wither up and fade away until my heart's ready to face the world once more.
But let's not end off on such a sad mood yea? This is a pic of my SoMA mate attempting to spell out the words -S-O-M-A haha, it was a fantastically fun night. i love SoMArians! enjoy :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Labels: heart strings