Wednesday, March 14, 2007, Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Wow. This is really unlikely for me to post consecutively for two days, so rejoice fellas! haha kidding. Already feeling the jitters for Thurs audition for Nafa. I really really hope I'll get in, (crosses fingers) it's like so last minute, I really hope my lucky stars are on my side this time round.
It's been a wet but rather fun rainy day at SoMA. If it weren't for Greg and Shirlynn, I'd seriously have morphed into a wet chicken, plus i'm wearing white, so yes.. I would love to jump from rain puddle to another all over again,
floating slippers and getting sprayed by water from passing cars... to
wetting the seat in class. hahaha.. Thank God for after class hot milo and tea from Mcdonalds.

Last Jamming with the band tmr, I'm going to miss them! And I'm finally dyeing my hair back to brown, so bye golden hair n hello
browns!
I doubt
you'll read this but yes my band's important to me, so are all at SFX choir and all my friends. It's sad you think this way, and since you've pushed away all my attempts however minor to reconcile, I have nothing more to say. Sometimes I think I know you, but then I realise I'm wrong when you bite back at me. I really have no idea who's the worst in this war, but that's not the point anymore. Cause I'm probably the most screwed up person to you, and I'm sorry that I've got so many committments. So i wonder do I stay and wait? Or should I move on. I, You've done it all, you really have.
Anyways words myBfren would like to shout-out to a certain someone, let's hope that person knows it's for him:
"Whoots. you sound like you dont come from church at all! seriously, you've more than marred my impression of how believers of Christ should behave. looking at your past posts, i believe you're in army now ehs? shouldn't that be a period of maturing into more sensible thinking already?Religion (of any faith) to me espcially, is a way of life, a code of conduct. to base one's opinions on how often one spends with the church/church friends is very superficial. being a religious person myself, i've learnt (after experiencing changes in my life as well), that religion cannot be an isolated aspect of your life. it has to be INCOPORATED into your whole life(which i cannot see from your incessant bitching honestly). And judging from your blog entry, you sound... possibly jealous that your friend isn't spending time with you?The life road chages continuously non-stop, roads merge and separate, ALL THE TIME. What i see from your entry (forgive me if i misunderstood), i see a confused, good friend that has been too used to the presence of his good friend. You're too attached to your friend dude. chill~ your friend has his own life to live, there'll be definitely be the time where he will live his life apart from you. How your friend chooses to prioritise his life is entirely up to him. Friends like you are there not to DICTATE his life, but rather to guide him in his choices. Living away from the church doesn't mean one is less of a Christ believer, choir might be YOUR life, but definitely not YOUR FRIEND'S. There ain't no distance between true friends. I'm sure your friend (upon knowing your anger) will be upset and disappointed to realise how weak a friendship you two share. As much tears as you would've wept, much of it must've been borne cuz of your self-pity. I can only hope your lose of support for your friend doesnt break him. I can only hope you would dig deep into yourself, reflect on the impermanence of life, and finally realise you're being to uptight. Unimportant words from a passerby. CHILL DUDE. go talk to God, ONE-ON-ONE. heartfelt ":)Hail to the light, that my baby's watchin' me.
In the darkness of the window,
I can hardley get to sleep.
Wish for the hour, that the nightime soon shall pass.
And the moon do bring us,to a day our souls can last.Can anybody lift you higher, higher?