Wednesday, April 18, 2007, Wednesday, April 18, 2007
It's wed- dental day and I've never been more excited seeing my dentist BUT aarghs it'll be next week before I put those metal stuffs in my mouth again.
I'm glad about today's rehearsal, thankfully Jon and Bal made time to practice my song. Hopefully our 2nd practice would be alright. Everything's going to be alright I know that.
Really glad to be able to work with so many talented musicians this time, Fly and Blackforest plus The Sexies would equate to, The Sexies' Fly Forest Black Bar band!! YEA.. I'm so lucky. And THANK YOU KEITH poon for your lunch treat today! *hugs* I'd love to sing for you anytime if you want me to sing haha..
Only thing on my mind other than SoMA is about NAFA and NUS. Sometimes that little voice inside of you calls out to you and questions your very actions that you think you're very sure about and suddenly I'm not so sure if I really should have applied to NUS instead. But this is it, I can't look back now, NAFA NAFA NAFA JULY HERE I COME!
:) be back soon.
Rachel: Hai ya no it's not that I don't want to see you, I'd love to. I'm just very busy finishing my last module for my course yea? :) Will have more time on my hands then. Are you still working? I promise when I'm done with my course we'll head out shopping or something yea? :) May k?