Saturday, May 26, 2007, Saturday, May 26, 2007
Hellos, so I'm finally back from travelling around the world! Well, actually no. Now that the bulk of things are finally over, it's getting a little easier to breathe.
Lots of issues on my mind of late, just gotta go sort of my thoughts and my life. I just have to say I really hate two-faced people, fakers..It's hard having to put a smile even though you know it hurts inside to hear what people say, especially those closest to you.
Sometimes Life works this way and it ain't fair by chance or not. *shrugs*
Just to digress for a bit, Pirates of the Carribean At World's End is out and I wanna go watch it! I can't wait!! *jumps*
All in all, back to the notion of the night, I'm just too tired out emotionally and psychologically to write much tonight, but I do hope everyone's been good! Drop me a message or something yea?
Celine/Cheryl Cher: When's our June outing? Don't think I've forgotten okay...! *grunts*
Charmaine/Huihui: Hey girls!! Our outing!! I'm kinda free-er these days so faster before i get 'koped' by other things soon. I'll be waiting for ur replies! :)
It's been a long day indeed. And I need a sign from God.