Wednesday, June 20, 2007, Wednesday, June 20, 2007
It's 2.50am
Are you sleeping now?I hope you are.
Or are you deep in thought just like me,
Night after night. Tell me,
Are we the only ones here?
I'm messed up, I try to smile,
It's probably just a phase,
But why can I only feel the pulsation that
Rises and falls, more quickly with each breath.
I give up, I'm scared too
Are we the only ones here?It's been so hard to grasp hold,
This feeling that arises,
But with every happy day,
We know it's ending is nearer by night.
Didn't we already know?
Are we the only ones here?"Don't give up," you say
And it's a struggle to keep to that.
To sacrifice is to lose,
But I guess, it's just not yet.
With so many things against time,
Our shields they will not stand.
"Let time be the Jury", for the first time I want to believe.
Is this all just illusion? or
Are we really the only ones here?good nights (you).