Tuesday, June 19, 2007, Tuesday, June 19, 2007
HELLO HELLO ALL YEE WHO HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THE STAGNANT STATE OF MY BLOG, I'M BACK!! :)
I do promise I'll try my best to blog as often as I can alrights?
And oh, all those who are using YAHOO!photos to upload your pictures, do note that they'll be closing down on 20th Sept so you've got about 93 days left to shift your pictures!!
SO...
How's everyone doing this June? I know there are a hundred people that I'm supposed to meet up with but have yet to do so, a hundred things to shop for esp now that it's GSS, and lots of sleep and MORE sleep, in otherwords I really hope my membership to the 'Couch Potato Gang' will be approved before this blasted June ends for me.
So I've been really busy as you can probably guess from the state of my entries.Do check out
PROJECT FLY, which will be playing good music for you, 6 nights fr Mon-Sat,
7.45pm-11pm at dXo:the Patio. I'll be there singing for you folks on
three nights, tues(or) thurs, and fri and sats. Do hop down, drag your friends with you to chill out, enjoy the open air place and listen to my band mates and I! :D
And besides, for those of you who like to drink, you can get
a tower at dXo for only $19.80 nett price!! Enuff said, JUST COME ON DOWN!!
Work aside, I'm so glad for
SN choir's mega reunion held just 2 days back at Fel's place. It's a pity only 5 people from my batch turned up (Simmy, Wan Jing, Vince, Me and Huis) but all was not lost. I was glad to see my 3 batches of juniors as well as 3 batches of seniors as well! And my teacher-in-charge MRS ONG, who has been the teach i/c for like the longest 40 years ever.
Mrs Koh was supposed to come but her daughter fell ill with fever. aaaargh, like how she'd put it in a phone message to everyone, "
So Sian.." but there will always be another time to meet up. Mrs Ong suggested this to be a annual event, haha I really hope it gets down to being that, cause I can't wait for the next re-union when everyone can ALL arrive. :) I'll promise photos from that night soon, I'm too lazy to upload them now hah.
Voice exam's in a week and 2 days more, I hope I survive my unprepardness of it all.
Rights then, i'll be going now. :)
love notes:
CELINE CHOE: Yes dear You promised me 28th right? or is it 27th june? i'm blurred. Tell me details soon! lolx. It's good to study hard but you mustn't forget gg out with me too haha!
CHARMIEZ: Well, I really hope we get to go out this thurs right? haha.. DINNER DINNER. I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my night free OUT just for you all. Details soon too ayes?