Monday, July 16, 2007, Monday, July 16, 2007
So there..
1 more week before glorious school starts, and I must admit I'm actually really looking forward to it! Oh boy, it just feels suddenly cool to be back into school again. Looking back now, time really flies and being just merely 7 months away from school really made me feel super duper old and out-of-touch somewhat. But that's all gonna change soon :) hoho. SO ENJOY THIS LAST WEEK OF WHATEVA FREEDOM I can have.
I NEED TO MEET PEOPLE! heys you girls, if you see this, date me now before it's too late! haha
Anyone from Sn whom I haven't met for a very long time, people like wei xin lar, mok, pam, (sn choir people!) FELICIA AND JINGHANG we must meet again, MOPS (OUR faithful annual POTTER-ing event)...
FASTER FASTER lar I'm going to be in Nafa already :D
aiights. needs more money lately, to pay off lots of things. Music is really expensive some how.
oh and HA..
I've watched transformers like twice and
Die Hard 4.0 is hell good too. In fact, I think I like it better than transformers. Cause half the time when all the robots go to battle they suddenly all look the same to me. Slowness lar ya I know, it's just not my thing. Maybe the cartoon's more compelling, but I havent exactly paid much attention to it even then. Die Hard!! It rocks, haha although Maggie Q gets killed rather early into the plot but you gotta give it to Bruce Willis he's really the man. haha :) I sound like crazy ass movie critic, haha..
and in like 2 more weeks or less I'll know the results for my voice exam. Just let me pass it.
and one more random thought..
xiao an' bought every one a notebook today, which i think, is pretty neat. the notebook of course haha. kidding.
peace out!