cheryl francisca
23 nov 88’
<3 ly, God, family, thesexies, asher my keys, singing yea!
Wednesday, July 04, 2007, Wednesday, July 04, 2007
:) Finally, phew my short stint at dXo with the ever talented Project: FLY is over. I'm glad for all the experiences it gave me, I'm sure we all have had a fun time playing music enjoying ourselves and learning from it at the same time. So I wanna give a great big shout out to my bandmates for the past June month:MY DEAREST
Jon (JON-SANTANA, the very uber talented and as quoted by many, 'indispensible' for his playing skills, I'll play music with you anytime!),
Ben (the solid hard crazy rhythm guitarist as well as shredder if you ever get the chance to hear him do his stuff both of whom are members from the famous FLYBAR, who recently just opened for JET 2007 June),
Luth & Helman,
Lyonel (from TIEN, the man who can play like mad) and also
Jolly (who has a smooth voice that'll take you away),Thank You all for the wonderful time we've had together all the talent that I've had the chance to see and learn from, I really do hope we get to work together in the future! This is definitely not goodbye I'm sure :) Anyways, I did have a fantastic time last thurs with Celine Choe Kai Xin and Cheryl Cher. (Sorry Celine, I just felt the urge to write our your FULL NAME) haha, arcade basket-balling i'll never forget, which of course left me with muscle aches the very next day. This is what stopping P.E does to you! ha! Forgot how it was to laugh so hard and so silly things during school days. Haha, I think wait, maybe it's just Celine and Cher who never fails to make me laugh, ALWAYS, I swear! Life in the real world really does rob you of your youth I must say haha. :) Anw photos are up on cel's site so do hop over to look if you're interested. Now that Voice and dXo are finally out of the way, I'm actually glad that I'm having a wee bit of rest and relaxation now. Most importantly being, SLEEP! I get to sleep in more these past few days and I'm damn glad for it. :D And tv! It's heaven man, Oh cielo! haha.. Need to squeeze in exercise time too and practice mykeyboard too. Talking about exercise, I just attempted to run the other day from Sembawang to Yishun, totally a haphazard plan. Was really happy cause I finally went back to visit my old house and the feeling of nostalgia really just kicked in. I LOVE YISHUN MAN. And after the long walks here and there, doing sprints and a million failed tries of chin-ups, I'm left with a full body ache the next day and even today. So I can only walk like a miserable duck now. It's horrible, I can't stretch or reach for anything and the ache just gets even worse by night. I'm such a clever girl. haha.However, despite all the physical strains, I am going on my first SHOPPING tomorrow in what seemed like forever. GSS ends on 22 july right, so I definitely hope I can grab some gd buys but then again with the constraints of money, haha.. we'll see if luck is in my way.Aights!!Time for those replies to my lovely people who slipped me a tag!FIRSTLY..LEVAN! OMG. I WAS like WTH?? when i saw your tag. Like HAR? How on earth did you manage to find my blog? haha.. Hope you're having a good time doing whateva you're doing now with your solo stuff or anything :) Do ya have a blog too? SERENE? which Serene is it? I have two Serenes that I know. Thnx for supporting us, we're glad to have had the chance to sing there it was really an awesome experience there, with so many nice people. But unfortunately, if you've read my entry at the top, the curtains have dropped. :) But do come and support my band if you can? it's The Sexies fyi! Holla! Thanks for dropping by!AND YES I DO WANT ANOTHER OUTING WITH 2T02 CASSANDRA IF YOU CAN SEE THIS PRETTY PLEASE!