Monday, August 27, 2007, Monday, August 27, 2007
The past one week was incredulous I must say. For the amount of shut eyes I got in the past 8 days, gosh it's amazing I'm still able to marathon a 7 hour long assignment (which btw i think is still not quite finished yet). And yes, in case you wondered how i managed that feat, I missed school today. And found out I've got pus at the back of my throat, how disgusting.
SLOCC just finished our performance, The Reluctant Dragon and The Wind in the Willows. It's been a good show :) The next one we're doing is the premier for The Magic Flute by The Met Opera on screen this time, so I'm equally looking forward to that as well.
Jamming was really cool on sun, been a long while since we made music that way. All the influence mel had from watching that jap band (I can't remember their name again) really was fun trying to incorporate it into our newly written song. I really love it. x) hope it'll be a smash when we really do it up nicely. Diff genres of originals, suited for all kinds of events haha. I'm sure saito would be pleased to hear a jap-ish sounding song by us.
School's giving us more and more work my gosh. :( I really wanna go shopping one of these days. can't wait gg back to sn on wed. ORANGE BOWL I LOVE YOU.
Charmaine: Heys babe, i'm so terribly sorry that I keep postponing our outings, like 2 weeks after 2 weeks. Really very tight with schedule lately because I've got many performances coming up. Maybe you could come watch SLOCC if you can, that way we'd still get to meet what. I'm really so sorry, it's not that i don't want to alright? I also wanna watch Hair Spray and Rush hour and all.. too many movies, but i've got no time. Soon k? 15th that week can?Sam: heys sammy, wonder if you ever will read this but yea, WELL DONE for VC last night. Ms Khor went btw, haha I recognised her hair from the back even though I was so far back from where she was seated. And oh u should have heard Feng Ru say, "WA, sam has so many friends! I think if I have a concert, no one will come watch. " haha cos literally your entire row was all filled with your 'fans'. Annual meeting event for everyone ehs? :) See you Wed alright?