Saturday, August 18, 2007, Saturday, August 18, 2007
So, it's coming a month since Nafa started for me, and much to many complaints from my ardent readers- haha i'm back again (i hope for long).
Sch's been great, things are just starting to warm up which also means that assignments are piling at great speed at a waning bloody time frame to complete it. WALA! FANTASTICO! haha so congratulate me ya'll.
But I've heard.. it's the start of school for almost all other tertiary institutes as well, except for SIM haha. So i'm not in this alone. Welcome folks! So there we have it, less time to hang out with friends and do crazy things, so just to slack and waste time away. No more time for resting on your laurels. HA, tell that to me please. :)
Anyways anyways, upcoming concert with SLOCC fm 23-25 Aug The Reluctant Dragon and The Wind in the Willows so come catch us if you've time ehs? tix are going at $25 (i think..)
it's going to be one hella of a week, i pray God will make me into a super woman for the next 7 days or so. PPPPPLLLLEASE.
ONE uber exciting thing I did (which of course by now you would realise by now isn't very exciting haha ), I WENT TO LASELLE today. and im proud to say, I walked RIGHT in, OPENLY, even to the library! haha. I love the super artificially green grass patch thingy on the 2nd floor, where lucky lads and lasses get to lie down and dabble away on their lappys in such a nice lush environment. DAMN. if only we were blessed to have such endowments upon our 'factory' like school. EVERYTHING WAS LITERALLY GLASS except for the toilets, and they have very uber cool big wooden brown doors that open when you push it at the sides and swivel till two passages are formed between it. so cool man seriously.
BUT.. having said all of that, I'm glad I've psychotic pple who make up for everything. :)
haha will be back soon. no pictures this time round.
PEACE OUT! xoxoxox