Friday, September 14, 2007, Friday, September 14, 2007
It's friday 2.38am now and I'm lying on my bed with my laptop in front of me. So fast and study week has just flown past just like that. And I still have to head back to school tmr for extra lessons oh wells. Been busy, sighs that I couldn't send Debs off at the airport. I am so sad for that, god knows when i'll see her again. I hope she'll come back soon and take care wherever she may be. Somehow I wish I were the one leaving instead.
anyways..
I finally puckered up the courage to head back to school ALONE to pick up my grad cert and bumped into Jeanette and Jeremy. And we had dinner together PLUS island creamery for dessert in which I met my primary school friend- Geraldine. So Jared Chan, I finally know who you're talking about and my guesses weren't all that wrong afterall! :) Anyhow add people to your account ehs? hahahaha... jared jared.tsk tsk.
Had a wonderful day yesterday with Charmaine, totally an all girls' day- Just the two of us haha. Gym-ing and sauna-ing and pigging out at sakae sushi and DONUT FACTORY; even though we had to wait for what seemed like forever for the double chocolate and the strawberry heart donut(which we never got). It was worth the wait, despite the what nots about 'our company's rule doesn't allow people to place orders and wait even when eating-in! LIKE OMG please what kind of rule is that? but nvm, I got to eat those donuts anyway. They are definitely as good as they look. :) So i'm a happy girl with muscle aches now, that's for all the lack of any form of exercise in the last 8 months! serve me right.. aiiiighs.
anyways..

...couldn't forget about that concert I sang for that day, it's been almost a week since but so many memories just keep coming back to me everyday. sounding almost close to retarded, yet somehow it hurts to know you're feeling this way. And you're the only one. To afraid ever to set foot on that ground, for sure I know I'll lose the battle. Still, after all these years you make me feel this way about anyone at all. They say age and time isn't a matter, I should have known all these while and listened to 'em. everytime this feeling comes, i know it's never meant to be.
haha. reality reality reality.
on the brighter note, many good things (i hope) are happening for me.. if they do happen I'll be sure to post it up here.
off to bed and a trip to Ashley's for a fantastic hair cut tmr!
:)