Tuesday, September 11, 2007, Tuesday, September 11, 2007
It's been a fun week really despite the crazy schedule that I've to bear with. Like they all say, hard work pays off in twice the amount you started out with. I'm so glad for the concert. Thanks Renny for coming, it's been so long since I last saw you. We really need to catch up on things! Thanks so much babe, your support meant a lot :) And to all the people i've worked with, made friends and had fun with on this concert, kudos! I'll miss you all, and I definitely look forward to working with you guys again!
And Alas! It's study break week! May not seem and sound much but yeap! It means that I get to sleep in more (but I still have to be back at school though). Finally going to go back to my alma mater to eat the long-missed and dearly favoured ORANGE bowl noodles. And I'm finally getting a start on exercising (if i actually manage to stop procrastinating) this wed with darling Charmaine! yipee yay yay! Girls out day! i so cant wait for it.
Got lots to do again after this rather relaxed week passes by. Then it'll be back to the race- track again. I haven't even found time to pamper myself and shop. But that's probably cause i have 1. No money or 2. the more logical one, which is I have no time and can't be bothered cause I'm too tired to do so.
So looks like I'll have to hang in for another 4 months or so before i can start to smell the holiday word. and finally start touching my 2 dictionaries that I just bought- German and italian. Cheryl and the invasion of the foreign languages!
smelly belly felly chelly misses you!
MOPPERS! hope ya'll all doing well in school :) catch up soon ehs?