Sunday, September 23, 2007, Sunday, September 23, 2007
Spent a great Saturday today having a few more hours of sleep in than usual, which meant the start of a very good day. And indeed it was! Though I sang a really bad psalm at mass, guess today was my 'off' day. :( But well, dinner was good, though it was rather quiet without my other half Marie at dinner. Had chicken rice at that Hainan place and we ordered this $10 plate of oat tofu, which seemed as though it were meant for kids who haven't eaten for days! haha but it was good, plus haato wildberry ice-cream afterwards. A good way to end the night- with a full, warm stomach (although I know mum definitely disagrees).
Anyhow, just read debbo's email, made me really think back on all those times we had watching musicals and all with our bowls of cookies and chocolates. It was heaven man, seriously! And now that she's away at London, ahh i'm going to be so alone haha, my flower duet partner!! And what's worse, to top it off, alison's going to London too this wednesday! I hope farewell dinner won't be a really teary one. *sigh.
Taking a one day break today from doing anything at all. It's really easy how one can procrastinate so easily, I was planning to start revising my work and seriously get down to analysing my crazily long piece of music but heyho, too many tomorrows and it's already sweet sunday, or not.. aaargh. So it means that I've gotta head home immediately after all my events end tomorrow. No more excuses missey cheryl!
Ive been living with a shadow over head
Ive been sleepin with a cloud above my bed
Ive been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past, I just cant seem to move on.All I want to do is find a way back into love
I cant make it through without a way back into love and
If I open my heart again
I guess Im hopin you'll be there for me in the end.SHOUT-OUTS!
<3>
Charmaine: Yes, Im looking forward to gyming again! Not this wednesaday though, I'll get back to you? Seems like this wk is a tad packed cause my friend is flying off and I've got to watch the Vienna State Opera at night. When are you free this week? Hope your weekends have been great? This time try to get our dear Hui Hui out with us too! Donut Factory again again! -i'm addicted haha :)
Feli: Hey! SORRY, i was using a laptop then the stupid thing couldn't like detect the wireless connections properly haha, ya then I ended up seeming like a Jack-in-the-box coming on and off every now and then! haha ya DINNER. this time you guys decide where ok? hee :D FINALLY YOU MISS ME? I thought you have cute boys to look at in your hall and uni that you've forgotten about me and jh ahah!