Thursday, October 04, 2007, Thursday, October 04, 2007
Finally met Keith P. last night. I'm so happy :) Had a gd dinner at Thai Express and later my first visit (I know I'm suah ku lar) to Max Brenner's for marshmallow crepe which was really awesome and we met some random couple sitting next to us who chatted with us because of the marshmallow crepe. Ah and guess what? The best joke in the world! Keith and I are a 'cute couple just like them'! haha -pukes- NO WAY man, (sorry Keith if you see, u're a nice person but yea) haha.. hilarious. I now have a boyfriend whom I don't even know I had. A great way to end of the night, and I found out that Sia Yeun was there and she didn't even know I was there. Guess I fitted well in the choir then haha! :)
Crazy loads of work to do lately, Dr Kan just reminded me today that I have TWO presentations to do up and one of which, is going to be a huge burden on my shoulders cos one of my members is going to be away for a choral competition overseas. So wells, good luck to me. And in 5 weeks' from now it's going to be ps exam. Sigh, and probably a lot of other work to hand up as well. At least I'm so glad that I passed sightsinging today and this week's going to be over in a nice way, with two more outings to come. I'm so excited.
Lots of things going through my mind, it's tough having to think so much but at the same time it's good in a way. Everything's always good and bad yea? I wanna see some people, but I think they're all so busy now. Just have to wait and see. growing pains are a pain indeed, pun or no pun. Politics in any place can kill.
Celine: Heys, I do know it's hell now, come on think about the six months of fun that you're going to get and you're going to be so free you'll get bored! :) hang in there babe! I still wanna see you alive cos we still have many food competitions to get over with. love you, hugs. As in the wise words of bob the builder- yes you can!
peace out
xoxo.