Sunday, November 04, 2007, Sunday, November 04, 2007
With exams so near and an insurmountable amount of work to be done, I really need my lucky stars to be with me these two weeks!
but then again, we all know that there are always things that will make you smile amidst the mucky side of books and exams..
Vocal Department has had our platform finally and conincidentally the last one, so i really hope it was a great way to end the year of platforms. (I HOPE).
So proud of my vocal mates, I think we all did our best and here's some shots taken from very nice people like AMY tham, (who for once I'm spelling her name correctly to credit her haha!). And also with the Gamelan ensemble of NAFA and NUS, we played at Meritus Mandarin last night and had like 7 or 8 or was it 9-courses of dinner, a goodie bag, cheap red wine (ahem, but it's better than nothing) and of cos lots of goofing around. I sure did have fun, as all musicians do.
So enjoy the photos!!

us doing the actions..

final pose! smile! :) i'm in the turquoise btw.

Curtain call!

And finally, us in mamma mia!
What a way to end the sem :)
Is it?: When you find yourself sitting at the edge of your seat, checking your phone every 5 mins or so... I'm getting scared myself.