Sunday, December 30, 2007, Sunday, December 30, 2007
It's been five days... I can't believe it, I've managed to try to stay sane for
onehundredandtwentyhours!! And since you'll probably end up reading this anyway, yes I'm a loser right? But for now, AWAY with Aussieland, for Spore land (
from which fungus yes sir?) beckons you with great hospitality forever! Stay you must, you can check out but you can never leave...
such a lovely place, such a lovely place.. I get this feeling I may know you as a lover and a friend but this voice keeps whispering in my other ear, tells me I may never see you again (I hope not)..Didn't know my blog's pretty good for late night/early mornings reference readings. mmms..
Rehearsal for the countdown gig tmr was cancelled, :( but
we had a rather.. fruitful session jamming though.
Going to see fel and ah hang, and mousie in a bit for dinner, can't wait. Can't wait for so many things tonight. HAHA!
I want a new phone mum :(