Friday, December 21, 2007, Friday, December 21, 2007
Opening night for
Christmas with SLO Simple Gifts last night, wasn't our best. So i hope tonight, it's going to be our best.. especially since my friends are coming down to support me and one very special person (even though I think he probably doesn't know).
Somehow I can't seem to fathom what's going on, this insanity which keeps me awake even in the dark. Even when it's so close, you seem to pull away and just for that moment reality hits again. Or maybe, it's probably just me again. I got it all wrong, cause I don't understand anything at all.
How ever am I going to say this to you, would you even let me? A thousand times over and over again I would tell you how much you mean. This feeling, it's gotten so deep I can't just pull it out there and then. You've suddenly become so close to me, when you pull away somehow I fall apart inside. Fate fell short this time, your smile fades in the summer...
You've given me the happiest christmas season so far, you know that?..maybe it's just not meant to be cause when I reach out I don't feel your hand.