Sunday, January 20, 2008, Sunday, January 20, 2008
One week into school has just gone, time really does fly and I guess it's really time to set myself into the right gear. And already thinking about the coming new week's starting to look really scary. One more week to La Traviata and then my attention will really have to steer back to all the lessons that we have missed for rehearsals. It really can tiring though fun as it is :) I must say it's an experience that I think many students would be happy to have this opportunity.
Bah. I'm feeling very tired lately. I need more sleep and wonder why my holidays have disappeared to. I NEED REFUND of holidays! Gosh. Everything's just so surreal...
Anyway school aside, I have just quite a bit of ramblings that are pushing their way through. So if you're probably going to get bored reading pointless mutterings in a bit, then haha I suggest you click away.
So..
Thoughts tonight on a certain, very famous topic, a very much sought after emotion involving four letters. Love.
Yes, Love.
It's just about the strangest yet most powerful thing in the world. The initial attraction between two that slowly evolves into a long term of understanding, trust and full committment. And the road to that is definitely treacherous but when you finally reach that stage, the relationship blossoms into really, a very beautiful picture.
You're really my inspiration, thank you so much :) You have no idea how much it means to find that other end of myself with you. I hope I am that way to you too, or rather I'll try to be always.
Cause I wanna get there with you alright :)