Monday, March 24, 2008, Monday, March 24, 2008
Tmr's vocal competition. Super scared for it, cause my voice hasn't fully recovered. Got hit by one of my worst flu plus throat infection and phlegm at one shot. Gosh i'm so damn scared, I just wanna do my best. I don't even wanna think about the prize money you can get la. Haha, I don't even think I can qualify for third place even. Goodness gracious, God please just help me sail through tomorrow night. It's going to be one very very very long day tomorrow.
And I'm freaking out. My friends have done a lot of their homework to be submitted on THURS and I have yet to start on many of them. I'm so freaking out, and counting the fact that tomorrow's competition will end very late, I think there's a chance that I'll totally be camping out in front of my desktop on wed and not sleep. Very bad indeed. And I wanna go orangebowling back at sn with the girls on wed morning! sigh.. I'm very very scared.
I think to get through to Thurs, I really need many many miracles to work. sigh more.
A couple of thoughts hit me today, maybe it's time to really get it all going. Maybe it's time to stop wandering in my dreams.
You're everything I ever wanted, but everything that is wrong.
somehow, i know i'm dumb la.
I miss you..