Monday, April 28, 2008, Monday, April 28, 2008
Finally, study break has come. =) Happy but oh wells, there are so many things to do as well and exams are starting in a week's time. And there's extra lessons back in sch tmr, so it's gg to be another normal tuesday in sch.
At least Ive managed to watch Harold and Kumar. Gd company i had too and really the kind of movie you should catch if you're feeling very lame and wanna de-stress by laughing. :D It sure did help cheer me up a little.
Recently, I have found that i'm not the only one who's had their heart-broken and I really hope that whoever this is going out too will know that I'm here for him as well.
Glad for the only other gd thing that happened. Thanks for the gig Lyonel, really did have fun at the nice garden concept thing. I hope you had fun performing with me too haha. :)
Sometimes I think, no matter what you do, whatever your heart wants. It really not up to you to say, cause fate doesn't always allow us. Sometimes we get too caught with whatever we're facing, and forget to take it back to God who ultimately is in charge of everything. So it's up to Him, I'm lifting it all up to Him. Love or not, God has a way for me and everyone else as well.
Miss my buddies a lot, know that some of them have ended their exams, some of them are still gong through it. But June is coming and I sure can't wait for exams to come and catch up with them. Girl-bonding time haha :)
Get me through this crazy week, and some loving-me time.
Cheers everyone, be strong. <3