Wednesday, April 09, 2008, Wednesday, April 09, 2008
Concert's tmr (rather later on in today in the evening), really thankful for the fact that i get to slp in cos all lessons are cancelled-at least for me. So more slp= gd thing always. Im not complaining.
Been a while since I last blogged, cos I've been so bogged down with assignments and still there are new assignments new. So sickening, and exams are coming up. :( But gotta hang in there, anyone's going through shit now or so i know haha. this is the life in Unis!
Lots of thoughts on mind, I guess hearing oldies at night does kind of make me feel a little nostalgic and emo, well many meaningful lyrics caught my attention tonight. Im just thinking of someone again tonight, tomorrow, i guess for a very large part of my everyday life. Some things, some people especially will never be far away from your heart.
Certain people have kept me going lately, and i'm glad for them :) Even though of cos you don't know who you are. to a certain someone, you've been my inspiration lately even tho you totally dun know it. haha, the 'exciting' bits of school life, yea right.
and I realised, I really miss
you.I've been so many places in my life and time
I've sung a lot of songs, I've made some bad rhyme
I've acted out my life in stages with ten thousand people watching
But we're alone now and I'm singing this song for you.